Regional Sales Position
- The regional sales representative (RSR) is required to introduce the RLL suite of programs to prospects via professional selling by in-person contact, trade shows, phone, or email.
- The core duty of the RSR is to locate potential customers, qualify them, educate them, create interest in RLL's products with the objective that they purchase RLL's services.
- Ability to analyze markets and target potential clients.
- Research the markets for new competitive products and the marketing strategies adopted by competitors
- Prepare reports on daily, weekly and monthly leads and sale outcomes.
- Target and goal oriented. Uses experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Expected to make a specific number of calls and emails each day, week and month.
- Answer prospects or customers questions and overcome any objections.
- Follow up on leads generated by web-based inquires/advertising.
- Work closely and cohesively with sales team members in the field.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within RLL.
- Performs a variety of tasks related to inside sales and other interoffice activities as needed.
- Reports directly to the national sales manager.
- A degree of motivation, creativity, and latitude is required.
- Understand the needs and expectations of the prospects/customers and provide relevant solutions.
- Make efforts to improve goodwill and the reputation of RLL.
- Required to have or obtain a Property and Casualty license if RSR does not currently possess one in good standing.
Skills Needed for Regional Sales Representative
- Must have an insurance background allowing you to use insurance specific terminology, understand how insurance products work and be able to convey that to others team members and customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence.
- An exceptional listener with excellent time management, organizational skills, presentation skills and ability to engage others.
- Understanding of CRM software and automated process including APIs.
- Previous insurance sales experience.
Base Salary + Commission Position